Lesson Learned

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ah, crap. My computer quit working. Lost everything on it. All I wanted to do was edit photos of some yarn and such...but then it just stopped working and wouldn't boot up again. Oh well, it's still under warranty so repairs and hardware replacements aren't going to cost anything this time.

Anyhow, I went to Michaels the other day and found some yarn on clearance :) I got some Patons Merino Wool, Patons Brilliant, and Sugar 'n Cream Stripes- 12 skeins total for about $11. Very nice. I even have patterns picked out for them already. I have just begun working on Asherton Reversible Scarf with the merino wool. I love love LOVE the pattern. Each side has a combination of garter, seed, stockinette, and reverse stockinette and it's freaking fabulous. I'm trying to save it for my upcoming plane ride to Arkansas, though. I'll need something to pass the time. Pictures won't be posted until my own computer gets back from the repair shop.

0 comments: